Sunday, October 10, 2010

Grandad Homers

I try to make it out to G-dads at least once a year, but this year I was lucky enough to go twice. He is an awesome man and I love spending time with him. He is super funny and always has lots of great stories. He and his wife Ann always cook lots of great food. We swim and watch lots of funniest home videos. What more could you ask for? This past trip Dave was helping tile his Kitchen and dining room. It ended up being almost a two week job, but it looked fabulous! Because the kitchen was out of commission we ate out a lot which was fun too. Here are some photo's from this trip and my trip earlier this summer.



Dave hard at work with Judah watching.



We have to cage our child up.


Little man woke up with crazy hair.



Fun at the fair.

Jenna and Eryn








I got her a butterfly balloon and this is what she did with it.

Jenna braved the pink dinosaur for Eryn


Thanks Grandpa for a great time!
Because this ended up being so long I will be doing another post for my last trip.

1 comment: