Friday, February 4, 2011

Procrastination much?

Man is it already February? obviously I have been procrastinating in a major way. Because of that my first blog will be a combination of New Years and Snow day. I am sure everyone has seen their fill of both so I will try to make it short and sweet. BUT as you know I don't really do short and sweet so it probably won't be. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. If you want more info go to Jenna's blog because we were together for both and she has already blogged about both.

See how focused she is?

Dave is on the curb. I just wanted to see what it was like to have someone that tall.

I will spare you but there is a bout a million of these.

We laughed that Liz and Dave look like the couple in this one.

Love them. Matthew played an awesome show, right through New Year. and I mean literally didn't even stop to count down.
I will also spare you from the millions of these we took.

Only picture of Karis I have. That is why you don't try to get out of the picture.

Right as Matthew is playing through.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! sorry its so late:)

and then it snowed forever.


All warm and cozy.


No longer warm or cozy.

Not happy, but very cute.

Very nice to be so close to the fam during times like this.





No comments:

Post a Comment