Sunday, January 15, 2012

Birthday Girl.

This is my last and final birthday tribute. I have done it for a year and honestly it stresses me out because I know I have forgotten people and it is really hard to write down how you feel adequately. I have saved the best for last my sweet Aunt Ruth.

Dear Auntie Ruth
You are kind, giving, and loving.
You have awesome taste and
you are the best shopper I have ever met.
You love to pour out your wonderful
shopping treasures all over your family
which is a great bonus.
You are uber talented as an artist,
photographer,
and gift wrapper.
I have never seen gifts so fine
or my name written so pretty.
You are the best blog and facebook commenter.
You are very witty and hilarious.
(you get that from me:)
You have a great fashion sense.
You are thoughtful,
You always remember every
birthday and holiday,
and you always have such kind words.
You are a beautiful woman of faith.
You are like my second mother!
Thank you for always loving me
and my family so well!
Happy Birthday!
I love you lots and
hope you have a fabulous day!!!








1 comment:

  1. God blessed me with a precious sister and friend.
    Love you Ruth!
    nn

    ReplyDelete