Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Whew!

I am very behind in the blogging world. That last post was from something we did in May! It has been a crazy summer to say the least. In the last month we have had friends visit, we went to CO, we have a new niece (Who I had a shower for and the pictures are still not up!) and lots more. Hopefully one day you will get to see pictures of some of that:)

So here are a few quick updates...

Georgia Everett Gunter was born Saturday weighing 7'11 and 21 and a half inches long. She is so sweet you could eat her. Yes, it did give me a "I need one of these" twinge. Pictures to come soon.

Judah is growing like a weed in every way. He is getting taller, his hair is getting longer (yes!), and his vocab is getting larger. His favorite thing right now is to ask what EVER SINGLE thing in our house is. " whats that? whats that? whats that?" He has learned to get his point across very well.



I missed (but did not forget, I was just out of state) some birthday's which I must give a shout out. Well I missed a lot, but I don't really do boy shout outs besides Dave and Judah. Happy Birthday to my Beautiful friend Tammy! That is all I ma going to say because I am 98% sure she doesn't read this. She is fabulous, I love her and couldn't live without her!

The main one I missed was this pretty lady...

Rylie Cadyn!!!
You are a beautiful young lady
with the sweetest heart you will ever meet.
You are great babysitter
and helper.
You always make me feel very special and loved
I love seeing how much you love Judah
and he DEFINITELY loves you
(you might even be his favorite:)
He ask for lilly ALL the time
You are the BEST SISTER
I could ever ask for!!!
I love you!





Well gotta go. While writing this Judah very quietly (should have wondered about that) got my burts bees salve and rubbed it all over his body, so not only can I not pick him up because he slides right out of my hands, he also looks like a grease monkey and smells like a peppermint.
Anyhoo Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. lve you too kace you are my fav sis ever do not tell the other rylie

    ReplyDelete