Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hot pocket.


In a momentary lapse of judgment I bought Judah a fish. What? why? what was I thinking? I know, I know. It is much better than the kitten, chicken, or bunny I have been eyeing. I have a lot of faults, but this is one of the ones that annoys me the most. I LOVE to buy animals. It is really stupid because I don't really like animals. I like the idea of them, and I like to look at them in cages, and I love baby animals, but once they are mine they just annoy me. Especially now that I have Judah. They are not nearly as cute, they smell, they shed, you have to give them tons of attention, and when you don't give them said attention you feel like the bad owner that you are, and lets be honest they don't really give much back in return. But when he saw that fish and his eyes lit up and and he squealed and kept repeating fish over and over, I just couldn't say no. At least it was under $5 and doesn't have a very long life span. I think Judah has the same problem as me because after about 3 minutes of being excited he hasn't noticed it again. or maybe he is a two year old:) He did adorn it's bowl with his prized possession. His bubble bottle. He carried the bubble bottle around and used it for everything before the fish. to eat, to drink, to put his other prized possession in (his car). He probably was just trying to get a drink and it fell into the bowl, but it will stay there now. No more drinking out of it now that it has fish goo all over it. Wow I am really just talking about nothing now. Hopefully none of y'all will think less of me now that you know my true feelings about my pets. By the way I like other people's pets because I can leave them. I hope no one that is into peta reads this, if so I am going to get some nasty comments. ok, I'm done. stopping now. by the way his name is Hot Pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment