Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving...A week late!

I have several things to blog about including cutting a tree down, trying to take a family photo, and Judah's new pet "hot pocket", but rarely have the time or energy lately. And no I am not pregnant. Just tired for no good reason at all. I will try to get on the ball this weekend.

But while I had a minute before I pass out while Judah naps, I thought I would give you a look into our Thanksgiving.

We spent a lot of time with family.

All the family that is left at home.

Wonderful parents.

Jenna's Family.

Karis's Family.


My family.

Keighley's family. (More of these to come in a later post)
It is fun to see all the branches growing from the tree:)

Cousins

and more cousins.


The whole fam except for Micah, Cole, and Garrison (who was napping).

After eating and taking family photos
we moved on to our new family tradition...

The boys sat around and played with media devices

While the girls and a couple guys, including my hubby,
made gingerbread houses.

She was definitely one of the cutest gingerbread makers.

In all the craziness Judah took a moment to pray,
I know he is such a sweet kid.
Just kidding I have no idea what he is doing.

We also got to see Grandpa Dan.
(We saw mimi and papa too, but mimi asked for no pics:)

We have a lot to be thankful for as you can tell.
Family, friends, food.
Laughter and love.
but non of this would be in existence with
out an amazing Father who loved us so much
that He sent His Son to die for us.
We are very blessed and undeserving!

We love you all!

Here is a little preview of us trying to take Christmas card pictures.


1 comment: