Sunday, November 14, 2010

Birthday Brunch

I am a little behind writing about this, because my mom's birthday was in October, but we had fun and I have the pictures to prove it so I am going to use them. My mom often times gets passed over on her birthday because she is the one to plan family birthday things, so I wanted to do something special for her. We had a girls brunch. I love brunch. I love the time of day, I love all the yummy breakfast food, I really just love everything about it. I had a lot of fun and hopefully she did too!I made our butter cookies as a favor and had everyone one write something nice about mom for her birthday. That is a tradition in our family that mom started (Which reminds me I still haven't given them to her!)
All the yummy food that we had. Thanks Jenna for the AMazing cinnamon rolls.

Jenna's beautiful flower arrangement that she made form all the flowers around the yard. She is crazy!

Of course the best picture was the one were I am sticking my tail out!

2 comments: