Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Thankful for napping baby, and beardless husband. A warm house (at least in sections) and a cozy bed. Trees that light with out the light box and people that will fluff them. Yummy food (that I don't have to cook!!!) and non-diet days. big earings and long sweaters. Cowgirl boots and french braids. Days were you laugh until you cry and long deep talks. Different funny camera faces and all the people who take them with me. Not dog-sitting (a certain little dog who howls in our laundry room all night) and when the dogs are outside. Getting new shoes or going on a date. A healthy baby that eats, smiles and gets into everything he possibly can. A father and mother who love me very much and have taught me to love all those around me. Sisters that are super fun, crafty, and that I can talk to about ANYTHING. Brothers that make me laugh, can dance real good, and are super chill. Nieces and nephews that constantly make me laugh, gives good hugs and kisses, and sing in to micapones. Friends that listen to me talk about everything, laugh at my stupid jokes, and are there through thick and thin. An amazing husband who makes me laugh and laughs at me, is patient with our baby, helps out with everything in life, goes with the flow, and love me even when I don't deserve it. Wonderful family close by and far away. Friends that I can laugh and cry with. A baby that makes the cutest Popeye face ever and a husband that takes really good care of his family! Thankful for a God who provides all these things and more even though I am undeserving. I love you all (all 6 of you)! Happy Thanksgiving!!!



3 comments: