Sunday, November 28, 2010

Chattanooga



Judah and I got to go visit two of my good friends in Chattanooga this past week. It was their first time to meet Judah and I also got to meet Juli's daughter, Naomi, for the first time. It was awesome to catch up and see all of our kids play together (Well, Judah didn't really play, unless you consider snatching toys and torching the girls playing, but it was still fun). We all worked together at LFR in 2001. It is crazy that we were teenagers when we met and now we all have kids!

I think Judah probably just snatched that from Levi. Hence the crying and the evil grin.

This Ella Kate. She was not too thrilled about getting her photo.

This is Eadie Cate. She posed for a photo.

How cute is that!

I got Juli, but somehow I missed Laura.

We did not attempt to get one of everyone, because they were all over it, but you go to Laura's blog she got some great close ups. She is an awesome photographer (Her blog is super cute and encouraging!) Lauracatemann.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. ha:). levi is probably crying for one of many OTHER reasons....and i'm glad you missed me in the picture-taking! loved seeing you guys!!

    ReplyDelete