Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Can't believe my baby is ONE!

It happened. He turned one. As much as I tried to stop it from happening, and keep him a tiny cuddly baby (ok maybe he was never cuddly, but a baby) I could not. In all actuality it would majorly freak me out if he did stop growing and continued to be a baby, but I was not prepared for the speed at which it happened. Before I know it he will be walking (hopefully), talking (real words), and if he is anything like me bossing everyone around. Well anyways here are the pictures to prove it. We had a small family birthday party. Well it wasn't small, but it was just family. He of course refused to take a nap and was in the worst mood ever. Oh well he won't remember it anyway.

We had a cupcake station for all the other kids.


As you can see I woke him up and he was not happy.

This is us teaching him that food solves all your problems.
Bella trying to get him to smile.

Garebear. It looks like he was also woken up, but unlike Judah he is always smiling.

They have no idea what is going on!

The family anxiously waiting for him to open his gifts





Dave took this opportunity to wear his rad vest.

Poor kid was so confused. He was also very determined to eat every M&M off of it first.





He was not happy when we took it away!

AND it is over. not sure where that part in his hair came from!
Thanks everyone for coming and helping us celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. It was fun. I too cannot believe your child is 1. Really I'm still adjusting to the fact that you have a child. I think we're officially adults now. Dang.

    ReplyDelete