Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas #3

After we went to their house we went home put the sick, tired baby to sleep and the I went to a Christmas service at Intown done by the Evans' which was awesome. Got home at 2am which is right when Judah woke up and stayed awake for most of the night crying in pain. So Dave and I were not up bright and early like we usually are, but once we got up we had lots of fun exchanging gifts with each other. After that we headed to the Naylor house. We didn't get there until 9:30 so we had missed most of the gift exchanging, but we got food. that's all that matters!







Not sure why she looks like a ghost, but she is still really cute.

They are trying to make their necks look skinny.
Ha!

Much better.

I feel like we look 16.

Sweet!



Josiah will not make cute smile.





Micah and Amy couldn't be there, so we skyped. It was fun.


He was very happy.




Thanks Mom for hosting! Thanks Jenna and Mom for making delicious prime rib.
That ended a very successful Christmas spent loving on lots of family!

2 comments:

  1. That was alot of Christmas celebrating and now it seems like so long ago. I love you and am so
    glad to be able to spend Christmas with you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...where is the picture of me?? JUST KIDDING!! I know that I avoid the paparazzi like the plague! :-) I'm glad that I got to spend Christmas with you, too...even thought I didn't get to see you much! Love you!

    ReplyDelete