Saturday, January 15, 2011

Haircut and Santa

Judah got to experience two new things this December (well these are the two I am going to tell you about). He got to meet Santa (which is kinda funny because we are not doing Santa, I know don't hate me, but I had to have a picture!), and he got a haircut! Santa went really well. He just stared at him. He doesn't seem to care who is holding him (not sure if that is good or bad). He has never cried when meeting anyone new, so this didn't faze him. He was just really fascinated with his beard.






The haircut was a whole different story. He did not like it one bit. I had a feeling he didn't feel good, but I didn't realize the extent until I check his temperature later and it was 104.5. Poor kid. He should probably get used to it though, because evidently I am clueless (No comments, Jenna). So he pretty much cried and wiggled the whole time which caused them to cut more than I wanted, but whatever. He is still cute. I only cried once the next day and there was only like two tears.

Before



How did I not know he was sick???

He did ok at first.

Then he had a melt down.

Then he got a sucker and was ok again.

The finished product.

3 comments:

  1. He is totally cute! Thanks for sharing Judah's
    two new experiences. Sounds like a book title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last pic! He's so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last pic because I LOVE that outfit! just kidding...I DO love the outfit, but I love the little guy wearing it much, much more!! He is such a fun kid!! Just like his parents...they are fun kids, too!!

    ReplyDelete