Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My little people person

Speaking of never leaving the house. Judah does this thing whenever he is left alone he freaks out. It is very unfortunate in the fact that it makes it really hard to get things done when your kid is at his baby gate screaming at you the whole time. But I was thinking about it and I was thinking this could work for me. Maybe he will never want to leave me and go to college, maybe he will never get a girlfriend or get married, or move far far away. Maybe he will always be my big baby that cries whenever I leave the room. Don't worry I know I don't really want a big baby that never leaves home and by the time he is 18 I am sure that I will be begging him to go to college and get a girlfriend and move away, but just for a second I had that thought. It wouldn't work anyways because he could care less if I leave the room if someone else is in there. He is not a momma's boy. he is just a people person.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that face! I remember those times well. That face will stop you in your tracks from doing anything else important.

    ReplyDelete