Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Shower time!

My friend Tammy is having her first little boy in April and we are so excited. Judah and Levi are already best friends, they just don't know it yet. As James Taylor put it "Shower the people you love with love show them the way that you feel", Her sister and I threw her a shower. It is so exciting to see someone else going through all the different pregnancy stuff and get all the cute baby stuff, but not have to be the actual person. It is also fun to have it happen so close after I went through it. Anyways we had lots of fun celebrating the new little life that is inside her and I cannot WAIT to meet him!!!



How cute are these pacifier mints! The only thing that ruined it was me yelling every few minutes "Don't eat them, they were made with super glue"

I found lots of cute and easy party ideas at "the hostess with the mostess"

Its true, we do.


Thanks Jenna for doing the beautiful flowers.



The guest of honor. Barely showing!

All the yummy food courtesy of Katie.

yum yum!

Thanks to friends and family she racked up on lots of great stuff.

Deep in thought trying to figure out celebrity baby names.


Tammy and Katie.


She was really enjoying herself. This is her 3rd cupcake.

Her sister, not so much.

She had lots of help opening presents.


We ended the day with the boys giving each other lots of hugs and kisses.


1 comment:

  1. I tell you...you gals need to go into party planning fulltime! You peeps always do a FANTASTIC, AWESOME, SPLENDID job!!! If I gave parties, I would definitely hire you! Love the pics of the boys hugging and being such loving cousins! Too cute! And, just so you know, had I been there I would have SO won the celebrity baby name contest!

    ReplyDelete