Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A couple things... again.

1. Judah is growing like a weed. More mentally than physically. He stopped saying otter and now just says water. Pause for crying. Tonight when he went to sleep he said " I love you, mama" not quite that clear, but clear enough to understand. He has said I love you when I told him to, but not on his own. It made me want to do a couple things. Call everyone I know and tell them because I am so proud and sob until I was throwing up, because I got news for ya he ain't a little baby anymore. I still call him a baby and he will always be my baby. I am just trying to wake up and face the facts:) If about now you are praying for my one day daughter in-law don't worry I will never show her this blog. Speaking of...

2. I am thinking about quitting the blogging world. The whole thing kinda stresses me out. I never feel like I do it in a timely manner and they are always sooooo long. Don't hold me to it because I might change my mind, but if it disappears that is why. (Don't worry Aunt Ruth, if I do my last blog will be your b-day tribute:). Speaking of...

3. I need to give a shout out to the beautiful September birthday ladies. A lot of fabulous people were born in September. These may either be a little late or a little early, but either way I love them all a lot!

My beautiful mother in-law
Gloria
You are a hard-working
and Godly woman
You are very compassionate
and caring
Thank you for always treating me like
one of your own!



My beautiful Sister in-law
Sally
You are kind and easy going
You are VERY easy to talk with
and give great advice
You are a patient and Godly lady
You are a fabulous decorator
You are a wonderful mom
and let's face it you keep Jeff in line:)

And last but not least
Susy Q.
You are a beautiful,
creative woman
Determined and passionate
but still laid back
You are very wise and your love for the
Lord shines through you
Your laughter is contagious
You are FABULOUS!


I love you all!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment