Sunday, September 11, 2011

Judah boo

It's been a while since I have taken pictures of Judah, so took the opportunity of being at Granddaddy Homer's house and having time and space and took a few shots.
I am not sure who likes who more.


But they like each other that is for sure!


He loved Granddaddy's grapes.








Normal people probably wipe there kids faces or DRESS them when taking photos.
Sadly I forgot.


He has to do everything himself.


I think he was annoyed with me being in there.


Just relaxin'



This is the look he gave me when I told him to smile.

I have a cheeseball that is for sure.
His new thing is smooshing his face in between things.


This is another face he has started doing.


Such a ham!






Th is when he met baby Georgia, but look at that cheesy smile!!!
That is what he does when you say show your teeth.

1 comment: