Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Busy, busy, busy.

Things have been a little crazy at the Gunter house. Working, a little dogs itting, Christmas business, and just life in general. I don't have anything specific to say, and haven't really had time to take photo's, but just wanted to check in and update while I had the time. Just in case you were wondering Judah is still the cutest, sweetest, and smartest almost 2 year old you have ever seen. He is talking more and more ever day. Starting to ask for things in full sentences and also responding with a answer that actually has something to do with what we were talking about. Whenever he says Thank you he says "Thank you, Your welcome". Which is adorable. He is learning to play by himself, his favorite thing to play with is cars. He lines them up, pushes them around, even makes the cute little noises. It kinda makes me sad that he is growing so fast. So many changes, so quickly. But I am thankful for a happy, growing child. He has been loving the hugs, kisses, and cuddles. FINALLY I have rubbed off on him. He has also started talking on the phone. Just earlier he said "hi daddy, ok ok, bye bye daddy" He likes the phone as much as his dad:) He repeats everything we say including when we yell at the dogs or people in traffic.

More news at the G-household. Dave SHAVED! Thank the good Lord. I could not handle it much longer at all. It is so nice to be able to see my handsome husbands face. and that is about it as far as updating. I will try to get some photos soon. Hope y'all have a fabulous Thanksgiving!!!

Granddad Homer was kind enough to make this rocking horse for Judah. I have fond memories of the one we had growing up.It only took him several weeks to get the hang of it:) Isn't he getting so big!

This is how Dave felt about shaving.

This is how I felt about him shaving! Smooth pics to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment