Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Likes and dislikes.

Gonna do some likes and dislikes again. I need y'all to come up with a better name for this, because like and dislikes is lame. Anyways here goes...

Likes~
1. Campfires with the family


2. Watching Judah hang with his friends and Judah's friends:)

3. Crazy hair


4. Daddy/Judah time. And not only because that means I get alone time:)

5. I have really been digging baking and cooking this week, which is totally out of character for me:)

Chicken pot pie from scratch, even the veggies. Yes, there are veggies in the bottom.

Apple pie. I even picked the pecans from the front yard for the topping. WHAT??? I know, crazy right? For some of you people this might be normal. for me it is not. ( I know it looks disgusting but it was AMAZING)

French toast and bacon cupcakes for mom's bday. Sounds weird, but I heard they were great. I never got one because the mouse that is living in our kitchen ate part of mine.


6. Halloween and fall. Anything fall.

7. Birthday girl (yesterday), Karis!!! She turned the big 30 this year! I love you so so much and you are a fabulous sister. You are so hard-working, fun, creative, thoughtful, stylish, beautiful, and super caring. You have three beautiful children that reflect what a great person you are. You are a fabulous mother, sister, daughter, AUNT, and friend:) Thank you for always being there for me and loving me so well! Happy Birthday!!! I love you!!!

Dislikes~

1.Sick baby boy. He has had a rough few weeks.

At least I get cuddles:)

You thought his hair was poofy before???

2. MICE. This one might be kinda cute, but I still don't want it to live in my house.


3. Not getting to be what I wanted to be for Halloween. I am a big baby, huh? It was a family costume. I will give you a hint. Anyone that knows (which is probably everyone) Don't say! I plan on doing it next year.


4. Not being able to rearrange my furniture. I like to rearrange when I clean, but because I have so many doors and windows it is impossible. Very frustrating. but not the end of the world:) I don't have a pic for that.

5. A child who is addicted to Popsicles and suckers. That is what happens when the Dr. tells you to give them all the time when they are sick. If I never heard those 2 words again I would be a happy lady.


And no they were not this kind. They were the cheap icey pop ones. Maybe I should make these:)






No comments:

Post a Comment