Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a pretty relaxed Thanksgiving this year. Dave's mom went out of town, and my mom wanted us to do it on a different day so that everyone could be there. We went to Dave's Aunt and Uncle's house, which was fabulous because 1. we didn't have to cook 2. Got to hangout with family we don't see very often 3. Other people to hold Judah 4. no rushing around from house to house 5. WE DIDN'T HAVE TO COOK!!! Thanks Aunt Peggy for all your hard work! I will do another blog for Thanksgiving at my house. Mimi and Papa also did something, but I missed it because I had to work (and Dave didn't take any photo's). But I am sure that it was loads of fun too.



Grandpa Dan, His sister Aunt Peggy (Who cooked everything), And her husband Uncle Roy
He loves his Grandpa Dan!

The other Gunter's
Uncle Roy being silly
The two Gunter families

1 comment:

  1. One of my very favorite things: food that I did not have to cook - yummy!

    ReplyDelete