Monday, June 6, 2011

Beautiful lady

Well time just keeps on going. too fast. The reason I know that is because my BFF is turning 30!!! A lot of people in my life turned 30 this year (Thankfully being the spring chicken I am, I still have a few years:) Any of you that know Liz (which most of you do) know what an amazing person she is. There is no way to write in words her incredibleness but I will try. She is there to make you laugh when you are down. She listens to me whine and complain without complaint. She ALWAYS has great advice and knows when to give it and when to just listen. She makes you feel like the funniest person alive by crying to the point of tears at everything. She is talented in a million ways... cooking, drawing, painting, singing, ect... She is wise beyond her years but doesn't seem to realize it. She is a woman of faith that other women strive to be like. and don't even get me started about the way she looks. She is Gorgeous!!! You are amazing and I don't know how I would have made it the past 14 years without you a phone call away.


and though I will miss you tremendously while you are gone
far far away in Fort Lauderdale
I am so excited for you and Josh and the many adventures you will have.
expect many phone calls
at least one a day at 10 am
and many visits
come home soon
and have lots of babies.
I love you pookie!











No comments:

Post a Comment