Monday, June 6, 2011

Litte Man


Little man is growing so stinking fast! The past couple of weeks he hast started talking even more than the absurd amount that he already did. He come by it naturally:) He is saying lots of words even though many people cannot understand. die is bye, ah di is thank you or all done, mamen is amen, leelee is Keighley. la is liz, gosh is Josh, ey is key (his new fav), nah nah is Jenna, peese is please, otsi is outside, nino is noni (my mom), liley rylie, ello is hello pretty much anything you say he will try. Some of the words he does say correctly are bubbles, ball, daddy, mommy, bite, addy (our dog), mimi, hi, where's daddy?, where'd it go? and tons more (sorry if that was overload trying to keep track for myself more than anything:)

I am thinking about cutting his hair (I have done it once already, but for some reason it is way harder this time). He has some really cute curls and it is hard to think of them being gone.

pros- He won't be so hot, my family will be happy, don't have to wash as much (that doesn't really count because I hardly wash it as it is), He will look more like a boy than a girl. That is about it.

Con- It is so cute!!! It fits our personalities to have a wild headed kid, he is going to look older (wahhhh).

Anyways if you would like to voice your opinion that would be great. Though since I birthed him I will be making the final decision:) Karis and I took a little photo shoot just in case I decide to cut it this week. Not as curly as normal.


Learning to walk down the stairs alone.







WHO is this little boy? When did that happen?

This is Judah leaning on the tree that my placenta is under.
Yes, I am serious. Yes, it is gross. and No, it was not my idea.
I think maybe we should have picked a bigger tree than a Japanese maple.

He loves his thumb. Maybe he is still my little baby.

No words.

This is the speed at which he goes, all the time.

We have gotten our money's worth out of these as you can tell.

Judah can be very serious, so I love when I capture this.

"Can't life just be like this all the time?" me
"how long do I have to be still?" Judah

5 comments:

  1. I'm undecided about the hair. I think it looks really cute "as is." I don't like little boy's hair that is down their backs (think Kate Hudson's son Ryder in his younger years), but Judah's hair is nowhere near that long. Of course, I'm sure it would look equally cute if it were shorter...he's cute no matter what!! In some pics he does have a curly version of the Bieber hair (when the Beebs had the "swoop"). I'll just wait and be surprised by your decision.

    P.S. It is funny that Judah is bigger than his tree. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is one adorable little boy!!
    Don't cut!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so perfect!!! Don't cut it....at least for a little while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I have already voiced my opinion. But I think he just has curly hair so I say cut it. You already did once and they came back, so I think they will again. But I am all for nappy heads. And your kid makes a cute nappy head. And plus it does make me feel better for Eryn to have another child in the world whose head is abnormally large for their body. Even if your child's big head is all hair and mine is actually just her head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love his hair and wish it could stay this way forever. I guess you could cut it for the summer and then let it grow like this again for fall and winter. I don't want him to look older. He's so precious.

    ReplyDelete