Monday, June 20, 2011

Went to the river...

Dave and I had a day off during the week at the same time! Amazing. We decided to have some quality time just us and little man. This is what our day consisted of.

Some hiking...




Peek a boo!

some rock throwing...

some swimming...

while holding on for dear life.

Some jumping off cliffs...



For the strong, brave man that is.

some more rock throwing...

some kisses...

Some drinking of river water...


Some feeding and chasing of ducklings...

feeding by me

chasing by Dave

Last but not least
some more throwing of rocks
That is pretty much what Judah did the whole time.
We were worn out by the end
I realized just how out of shape I am by the end of the
uphill hike back.
At one point I told Dave to go on without me because I was about to
die of a heart attack anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pics...so precious! Rock throwing, yeah it's the best.

    ReplyDelete