Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Spunky Lady

Someone else very special had a birthday this week. My sister Keighley. Keighley and I growing up didn't always get along. We had several knock down drag out fights, sadly a couple where when I was in my 20's, but are relationship has changed a lot over the past few years. We have so much fun together now. We also have boys that are very close in age and will be growing up BFF's whether they like it or not:)



Keighley~
you are beautiful,
funny, and very lovable.
You are a fashion diva (I hate to admit it but I think even more than me)
You are driven, focused, and stubborn in a good way:)
You have become very laid back and sweet!
You are an awesome mama, a wonderful Daughter,
and a fabulous friend and sister!
I have watched you over the past 6 months support your husband
and take care of most stuff on your own which takes
courage and strength way beyond most people your age
including myself!
You are insanely strong, physically and emotionally!
I will always cherish you and all the fun times we have together.
I love you!














2 comments:

  1. How sweet was that blog posting??? It was oh so VERY sweet!! Happy Birthday to my favorite niece named Keighley!! Love you! Auntie R

    P.S. Kace...I can't wait until you write my blog! :-) You do the BEST job making people feel special!! xoxo to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Ruth! Kace you do write incredibly uplifting tributes to people! And boy, did you nail Keighley!

    ReplyDelete