Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dear Mom...

Today is my beautiful mothers birthday. It is hard to do a birthday shout out to your mother, especially when you love her as much as I do. I do not know exactly how to put into words how much she means to me, but I will try anyway!

Mom~
You are kind and loving even when we don't deserve it.
You are always there when we need anything.
You give generously of your time and your love.
You listen to us with patience.
You are forgiving and gracious.
You always give us the benefit of the doubt
and you have a soft spot for those that are in need.
You love Judah a lot!

You are beautiful, hardworking, and extremely caring.
You are a wonderful daughter, sister, wife,
noni, friend, but most of all
mother!

Thank you for dedicating your life to raising and
loving me and the other siblings.
Thanks for loving me and my family so well.
I know I don't always express it, but I would not
make it without all your love and support (and help:)!

Love, Kace







2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kace! I love you so much and am so grateful that God has allowed me to follow my calling for 31 years. To be at home, taking care of and loving all of you. Sometimes I wish I could have done it better, but it has been a
    fulfillment of my heart's desire. ~ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shout out, Kace Lou!! I couldn't agree more!! I love my beautiful, sweet sister-friend!!! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete