Sunday, September 12, 2010

Babies, babies, and more babies































Over the past year there have been lots of new babies arriving. Of course I will be posting tons of pictures of the actual babies soon enough, but I will start with the baby showers. Ones that I either hosted or helped with. Specifically 2. I will let you guess who they were for.
Got any idea? I will give you a hint...If you still can't guess then there is no hope for you!

It was very convenient that Keighley's colors were red and black, so that the shower matched perfectly to my mom's beautiful house. Above are the cute little favors Jenna made.


So cute!

All of the delicious food made by Jenna and mom.

The cute expecting couple. They had no idea what they were in for. Well Adam does look like he may have some idea.

Some of the very cute and stylish guest. Take note: yes, my whole family did dress to match the shower (which we didn't talk about before) and some of the guest aka Liz.

Sweet family. Lots of sisters!

More family.


Ok. Since this is my blog I had to put a photo of my cute baby. Yes, I did make him match too. Ignore my fat after baby chin.

Here is the next one that Liz and I hosted. We did it at my home, so we added a little teal in the decorations so that it would match my house. I think it turned out very cute! It was for non other than... Drum roll please
Brenna!!!

As you can see we (specifically me) LOVE tissue balls. They are affordable, easy, and cute. Perfect for parties. Personally they make me want to squeal ever time I see one.

All of the super yummy food. Very essential for a good shower.

This is the watermelon baby that I made all by myself and was very proud of.

More cute decorations.

Beautiful cake and cupcakes courtesy of Liz.


The flowers were of course Jenna. To see her amazing work go to http://ederynfloral.blogspot.com/


Some of her loot. She got tons of cute clothes, some practical baby things, but all of it was VERY girlie!

At photo taking time most of Liz's fam had already left, but here is one of her beautiful sister's Shelly.

All the beautiful ladies from my fam.

All of Brenna's beautiful family.

Last but not least the three amigos.

Both showers went very well, and as most of you know they both had their beautiful babies. Garrison Young is 6 months! Ashlyn Rylan Ann is 2 weeks. They are both sweet as sugar and there will be many pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment