Saturday, September 25, 2010

The explosion.


I know (especially if you don't have kids, but even if you do) how annoying it when parents tell you about their kids poop. It is gross. I don't care about my own kids why would I care about yours? all that to say I have to tell you about last night, because I found it very amusing. Dave, Judah, and I were out running errands and spending time together before Dave left for NC. As were driving around I keep smelling this awful odor. So every few minutes I was like "Dave did you fart?" and Dave said "no" Because of Dave's track record and because it just smelled so gross and manly I didn't really believe him. Until from the back seat I started hearing this little grunting noise. Well I had to run into Kroger so Dave went to go get us are very nutritional dinner of little Caesers. He didn't end up going because he said it was so bad he couldn't take Judah out of the seat. It was everywhere. Being the great parents we are we of course didn't bring wipes or diapers. We found a diaper in the trunk and I ran into CVS to buy wipes. As I was going in I told Dave "You get started I will be out really fast". That didn't really happen. When I finally got out after racing around the store, Dave had a look on his face somewhere between "I am about to puke" and "I think I want to cry". When he took the diaper off the crap went flying everywhere. on the seat, on the car seat, on his clothes, on the ground, on Dave. When it was all said and done and we got back in the car I had poop on my toe. I wasn't even there when it went everywhere! Thankfully we got it all cleaned up (really thanks to Dave), nobody puked, and we learned some valuable lessons. 1) Target off brand diapers cannot hold that much 2) don't go anywhere without at least diapers and wipes 3)don't start changing the diaper until you have the wipes in hand 4)baby poop can smell worse than man poop. PS Judah was oblivious the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment