Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birfday!!!






Unfortunately I am still bad about always taking my camera, but I did get some of the birthdays this year. 3 out of like 30 isn't too bad:-)

First was my beautiful sister Jenna. Her birthday was very special this year. She turned 30!!! She is someone to be admired and I do very much! I have yet to find something she is not talented in. She is artistic, musical, funny, smart, a fantastic cook, an amazing mom, daughter, aunt, a superb sister and a fabulous friend.

Because it was a special birthday for a special person we had to have an all weekend event with not one, but two parties.

It wouldn't be Jenna's birthday without driving around in the country, listening to country music, and of course horseback riding. The horse back riding was definitely an adventure, but some of us had more fun than others. It was rainy and hilly which made it very slippery. I had a small voice in front of me saying "oh god, oh god, oh god". Poor Liz prayed literally the whole time. But she was a real trooper and stuck it out even thought she wasn't having that much fun. She is a true friend. I will admit I prayed a lot of the time too, mine were just silent!

We had to have two cakes to fit all those darn candles!

We stayed at a cabin for the first part of the weekend. This was our special friend that kept popping up.

To end the weekend we had a surprise party on my mother's beautiful porch which involved food, fun, fellowship and of course tissue balls:-)


Amy and Micah flew in just for Jenna's birthday.

This is one of the guest that was not invited but showed up anyway.

The next birthday was this precious princess. Sweet Eryn turned two! She has become quite the little mom to Judah. She is constantly telling him everything she knows and correcting him at every turn even though he barely pays her any attention!

One of Eryn's favorite things are buckles so I made her doll that buckles on it. Jenna named it dot. I think it entertained her for a few minutes.

I don't think she was sure what to think of it.

These were here cute shoes that either my mom or Keighley got her.

Our little princess on her special day.

Next came Liz's birthday. This is the only photo I had, but we had a great day of strawberry picking and swimming. Liz is yet another person who I admire very much. She is talented in many ways and wise beyond her years. She is who I go to when I need a listening ear or advice for anything. I love her very much. She is the best BFF anyone could ask for.

Last but not least was our little sunshine Bella. Karis had a fourth of July party for her and it was fabulous. She out did herself in every area. The food and decoration were AMazing!



It's not a party until there is dancing!







All the adorable decorations.


Sweet sisters

The fam left at mom and dads.

All the family minus Micah, Tyler, and Cole.
We had loads of fun and thanks again to Karis for all she did!
Go to my post "photo shoot" or to Jenna's blog "All the clouds roll away" to see more Photo's from Fourth of July.

2 comments:

  1. How fun to have a Kace blog. One more person is
    missing - hint "a guy, name starts with a T"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost cried at all these! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that we have so many FABULOUS parties. And we always have so much fun together.

    ReplyDelete