Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby Boy

I cannot believe that it is here. People told me it would come fast, but it is way faster than I ever imagined! Judah is one!!! What a blessing he has been to us the past year. I am not sure how to put in words what this little man means to me or how he has changed my life for the better. He is such a shining light in my life. When we prayed for God to give us a baby we never could have imagined that God would give us such an amazing bundle of joy. It is 100 times better than I would have ever thought.

Judah
I pray for you everyday
I pray that you will know how much we love you
that you will grow to know our Jesus
and He will become your own
and that you will love Him like you love no other
that you will never stop inquiring or searching
and always remember that life is meant to be lived.
I pray that one day you will meet a
wonderful godly gal to share your journey with
I pray that we will be parents that teach the you
important things in life and that you will
always know how much we love you

On a more short term basis
I pray that you will not touch the heater
that you will cuddle with me
and not shake your head no when I ask for kisses
that you won't get warlike with me when you get sleepy
That the cold you have had for
2 weeks will go away
That you will start playing with the
awesome train set that we got for you
and that you will know how much we love you!!!

Here are some photos of the pook














Thank you all for loving our sweet baby boy!




2 comments:

  1. You have blessed us all sweet guy. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! How incredibly sweet is that! We are all blessed by having the Gunter family on our lives!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete