Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fa la la la la

Christmas is going to be here very soon and I am SO excited!I love Christmas. I love how everyone (well most people) are more cheery, I love the food, I love the music, the decorations, I love that it really makes you stop and think about Jesus and how he was a sweet innocent baby, I love the parties, I love the tree, I love eggnog, I love Christmas cards, I LOVE presents (giving and receiving), I honestly love everything about it. I just wanted to say that and to show some pictures of how we are preparing our house for the festivities.

A lot of my decorations came from my mom. Thanks!


Gloria gives me an ornament every year. So cute!
Our stockings that for some reason Dave hates. Oh well I guess I will get new ones next year.
Judah's trees
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I love Christmas too. And the decorations look even better in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas tree looks like it's floating! Way cool!!

    ReplyDelete