Monday, December 20, 2010

Friends

I got to see lots of friends the month of November. Two of which are some of my best buds, but are also sisters (to each other). Alicia (We have been friends since we were 13, and we did everything together) Who is now living in Utah, came home and got to see Judah for the first time since he was teeny tiny. Tammy, who lives in South Carolina (We have also been friends for quite some time, but not quite as long. We sometimes talk on the phone 3 to 4 times a day, and yes Dave does totally make fun of us for that). Tammy is pregnant with her first, and we just found out it is a boy!!! I am totally stoked, and we will definitely be forcing Judah and little man to be friends if it doesn't come naturally. Anyways Here are some photo's of our time. Take note that Tammy is 19 weeks prego and you can't even tell!

Alicia on the left, Tammy on the right

Judah is trying to pull my earings out while I am distracted by the photo taking

This is the worse picture of me ever, but I liked how Judah was looking at Tammy.
I just realized all my pictures are from chest up so you really can't tell Tammy is pregnant, but trust me she barely has a bump!

This is the hat Alicia got Judah in Wyoming

1 comment:

  1. Tap, tap, tap. Awaiting a new post from you.
    Just sayin I am!!!!!!

    Love you girly.
    Looking forward to seeing you Saturday night and laughing much with you!

    ReplyDelete