Sunday, December 26, 2010

Judah


Just wanted to update you on a few Judah things. Of course I think that he is the most adorable kid in the whole world, like every mother, and now he is finally starting to learn different things, mimick people and just do funny things.

Some things he has learned over the past couple months.

Words Mama (not Kace anymore! thank goodness), dada, liz, duck, lala (I know its not a word, but I am counting it), uh oh. I swear the is more, but I can't think of them

Liz taught him to say moo when you ask what a cow says. Super cute.

pointing. at anything he thinks is funny or interesting or anything he wants.

He stood up!!! I went and bought him some shoes. put them on in the store and he stood up. If I had known it was going to be that easy I would have gotten shoes a long time ago.

Shakes his head no when he doesn't want something. Specifically when I say "can I have a kiss?"
He has also started to get really opinionated about the foods that he eats, which is super annoying.

I think that is about it. I don't think he will win any awards for baby genius, but in my mind he is brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment