Saturday, April 30, 2011

JayNay...



It is someone's birthday tomorrow. You probably already figured out who by the title. JayNay AKA Jenna. Jenna is one of those people who is ridiculously perfect, and because of that I decided it would be easier to do a blog about things she is not good at or negative attribute. That is sisterly love right there. Because ridiculously I couldn't think of 10 things (or things that wouldn't get me killed), I am turning this into true or false. Which ones do you think are true?

1. She cannot count dice worth a damn.
2. She does the WORSE accents of all time.
3. When she thinks you are wrong instead of arguing she says "mmm hmmm" and make this face that says your an idiot and make you picture yourself jumping on her and tackling her to the ground.
4. She very rarely if every uses exclamation points. In typing or real life.
5. She talks way too much.
6. She likes to give big on the mouth kisses whenever she greets you.
7. She hates to cook with potatoes.
8.She never thinks you have enough coffee creamer in your refrigerator.
9. She hates even the thought of taking a bath.
10. She hates sharing her drinks with me.

Of course you know that I am not going to end on that note so...

Jenna
You are a fabulous mother,
daughter, friend,
and of course sister.
I love you not only as a sister
but as a close friend too.
Thanks for listening to all my
hypochondria, lame stories,
and venting.
Thanks for beating the crap out me
when we were younger just enough
to make me tough but not
so much that I ever had to go to
the hospital.
For making movies, cooking shows,
and dance routines.
Talking to me late at night,
then singing me to sleep.
Making me laugh and cry.
You are
talented
determined
crafty
beautiful
funny
smart

Love ya!



We liked to be naked as much as possible.

I always had a love for shoes.




Cool shades.

Mexico make overs.





5 comments:

  1. Such great pictures and a loving tribute to a wonderful sister. Hope she has a spectacular day. And she is also lucky to have you as a sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will ditto what Susan said! There, that sure was easy. :-) You've gotta love sisterly affection...a combination of the need to slightly embarrass and/or humiliate a sibling mixed with a indelible bond created by a lifetime of love, laughter, good times, sad times, memories, and a bunch of other stuff thrown in there! Love you both!!

    P.S. I think 1-4 and 8 are true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, here's my evaluation...

    1. True
    2. False. I still think my Brittish accent is perfect.
    3. True on my part. I do say Mmmm-Hmmmm. But I can't help it that you are overcome with conviction that your sister is smarter than you and want to direct your agression toward me.
    4. True.
    5. True.
    6. True or False depending on who you are.
    7. False. I don't cook a meal without a potato, this could be why my backside is beginning to look like a bag of potatoes.
    8. True.
    9. False.
    10. True

    What do I win?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Happy Birthday to seriously a woman of creative intelligence that really no one else on the planet has {yes, we all are not supposed to covet...or I am not...and I so don't want to be struck down by the Lord Almighty himself, wink....but, so appreciate your the amazing creativity with complete ease within you!}, your beauty inside and out, your grace and seriously, wonderful hidden keen sense of humor that surprises me everytime, but I love that.

    Love your responses Jenna! Hoping your year truly wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew #10 was true, too. I just forgot to include that. I think my responses were more accurate than Jenna's. She does NOT talk too much (#5). :-) I know because I talk too much and she doesn't talk nearly as much has I do. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete