Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just call me thrifty.

I have been to thrift stores many times before, but they usually just overwhelm me. I went this past week to get Easter baskets to decorate (I was very impressed with the fact that I actual remembered to try there first). It was half off day so it was INSANE, but we done good. Here are some of the awesome finds.


These wooden paintings for JD's room. $3 for both!

This cute lemonade pitcher. 50 cents.

I think it looks cute with the vintage sparkling water bottle.

Judah's teeny tiny Easter basket. 25 cents.

My Easter basket that I decorated. It was originally just brown. 75 cents.

I got several other baskets too that amounted to around $3.

Cute TEAL lamps. It is like they were made for me, but we just now got connected.
$3 for both!

The best deal was this Britax car seat. also $3!

I am now a believer and will be going to thrift stores more regularly.
Maybe Judah will grow up to be like his cousins Delaney and Bella when
asked what their favorite store is reply "Good Will" in their cute
southern accents.

1 comment: