Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Prince Charming


For those of you who don't know, this is my prince charming (yes, I know you know him, but this sounded better than here's Dave). Let me give you a little of his history...



He started like this.


on the right.

This makes me melt.


Went through some interesting stages.

Like this. not sure who the woman are.

and became this.

He has rescued me from a lot of things... having a house that is falling a part, having to cuddle with my sisters every night, all the crazy things that go through my head, having a jungle in my front yard, having a sissy son, not being able to have perspective on things, not having any dirty laundry or dishes to do, and much much more.

Together we get to talk about everything you can think of, test jokes, test recipes, makeout, raise an adorable kid, build and create things, be goofy, be sad, travel, learn more about the Lord and talk through things we are questioning, and dream about all the things we will one day do.

This man is my life here on earth and I could not have been more blessed.
He is strong, loving, caring,
hot, positive, encouraging,
talented, hard-working
a man of faith, an amazing father
that is teaching our son to be a man,
and a great friend and husband.

I love ya, pookie!


4 comments:

  1. You done good, punkin'! :-) He's definitely a keeper. And, just so you know, he's quite blessed to have you, too!! Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'll are so sweet together. Love you and your little family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!We definitely have our moments of not being so sweet together:) We love you too.

    ReplyDelete